Sunday, January 1, 2017

The Avengers S.T.A.T.I.O.N. outing!

One the first day of the new year, my family and my friend's family visited the Avengers S.T.A.T.I.O.N.:


Once there, we were greeted by the Avengers' silhouette:


The very first station was the First Avenger's station, Captain America:


Some info:


and history on Captain America:


Then we came across the broken pieces of Ultron:


Next was the Thor station:


and his Mjolnir:


Some info on Thor himself:


as well as Loki:


and that Destroyer:


Last station was of course Iron Man's:


with its many Iron Man armour, like the War Machine:


and its history and info:


Some reactor thingy:


and more Iron Man armour:


including the very first one, Mach I on the left!


Let's not forget the biggest Iron Man armour:


The Hulk Buster!


We rested for a while outside the S.T.A.T.I.O.N.:


to take more photos with the figurines that was on sale, like this Hulk:


Captain America:


Iron Man:


Black Widow:


and Thor:


So this was what S.T.A.T.I.O.N. stands for:


More figurines:


and POP! figurines:


and one with the famous Hulk Buster:


You could also own the Mjolnir and Cap's shield!


More figurines:


We went back into the S.T.A.T.I.O.N. and came to the Hawkeye station:


and back to Iron Man station again, because I just loved Iron Man:


and a more detailed Hulk Buster:


and so we bidded farewell to the Exhibition:


and check out the Lego Singapore flag:

Instagram Feeds